Mar 29, 2013

Feature & Follow (22)


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
The Feature & Follow blog hop is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

A: So, I always have a hard time with those "unrequited love" scenes authors throw in to make me sad. Because I'm still on my Clockwork Princess kick, let's use the end of Clockwork Prince (I won't tell you who it's between or anything). I cried so hard the first time I read it (and ever since I haven't been able to make it to the end when I reread it... I just pretend it didn't happen). 

Another emotional scene is near the end of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, when Noah and Mara are arguing at his house. It's just such a tense scene that it gets me every time.

So, yeah! What made you get emotional? 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Ah wow I love your layout! It's beautiful :).
    I have yet to read these books but they're both sat on my to-read just waiting.
    New follower
    My FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your header @_@ I'm a Paris-fan/dreamer/enthusiast too! It's one of my dream and life goals to get there :D Have you been there?

    New GFC follower!

    And thank you for not revealing anything about the Clockwork trilogy! I haven't started on the series yet, but I'm about to :D

    Goldie's tear-jerer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answer, enjoy! your week-end.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'm just about to start reading A Clockwork Angel. I love the Mortal Instruments but haven't read TID yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. have read that one yet!

    old follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing this answer a bit, not necessarily Clockwork Prince, but the series itself! I couldn't get into that one myself. Lent my friend the book like 2 or 3 years ago and still haven't gotten it back either! Not sure that I mind though since I have no room for it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! Thanks for sharing this and for stopping by my blog :D And I actually just fell in love with your blog's header, cute ;)

    New Follower via GFC
    xoxo, Mariam
    Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so pretty! :)
    The Clockwork series has been on my to-read list for centuries but I haven't had the time yet to read it. Right now everyone is fangirling over Clockwork Princess, though, so I think I should really read it! *lol* D:
    New follower via eMail :)

    http://paperflutterby.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unrequited love scenes are so hard to read, I usually find myself crying haha
    I'm a new GFC follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...