Dec 13, 2012

Sorry I've Been MIA

Hey lovely blog followers!

I just kind of felt like I needed to write a post to say where I've been lately and why the heck I have not been reading as much (seriously, I suck right now). 


Basically, AP English has really picked up (think like 5 essays or so a week) and I am currently reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, so I haven't had a whole lot of down time to read YA books and stuff. But, I'm almost done with Beta (which isn't awesome, but I do like it. maybe expect a review on Monday?) and Opal *fangirling* so I'll have some reviews coming up soon.

It totally kills me when I can't even do my Top Ten Tuesday post (which is my very favorite)!! I'm like always busy or something. Annoying. 

Oh, and my BFF Amanda should be back with a review of Matched soooooon. And I shall read over Christmas break!!! 

Soooooo yeeah. 

I have an overabundance of cute notebooks from HomeGoods.

Penguins are cute.


And I found this on my tumblr dashboard a couple days ago and almost DIED.

                                          

OH and I should be getting The Archived soon!!!!!! I love Southern ARC Tours :D

Randomness in a post. I really do love anyone who still reads my blog, though. *sends love*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Dont feel bad! We all get caught up in life sometimes!!

    hope things go ok in English!!!

    Hope you come back soon!

    -Theresa Jones

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...