Dec 28, 2012

Feature & Follow (19)

Gain New Blog Followers 
The Feature & Follow blog hop is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

A: Soooo, I know I should pick a "classic-er" book than this but, you know, I feel as though every single person out there needs to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. It doesn't get enough fangirling and whatnot, and I feel as though it just needs to be a more widely read book. I've started this process by shoving the book at my friends and forcing them to read it (they've all thanked me of course!)

What book did you choose?!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Blog Hop! I've seen the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer at the library and I'm planning on checking it out soon. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am seeing lots of "classics" but I couldn't bring myself to choose one of the two or three classics I liked! So I went with modern day books too!

    One is over 10 years old though! ;)


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I'm sorry. I know lots of people love it. It just wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was awesome! Great pick! I love seeing what everyone came up with as an answer to this week's question!

    I'm a new follower, if you'd like to follow me back, you can find me here: Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this yet but it's on my TBR list. New follower via GFC.
    Please stop by my F&F.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read this yet either but perhaps I'll go check it out and see what it's all about! thanks for sharing and stopping by my FF :) new follower
    happy new year!

    aspen
    http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Unbecoming of Myra Dyer in my library and I haven't read it. Thanks for reminding me that I should pay more attention to it. I am now a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I still have to read the sequel though. The covers are really gorgeous. :D
    I'm an old follower.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! following back:)

    Lynsey @ Demon Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, I haven't actually heard of that book yet, but I'll check it out.

    I'm a GFC follower, and you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read that book yet :p but I really want to! So, soon :)

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Mara Dyer is great. I have the second book here. I need to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...