Jun 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

This was fairly unexpected, but Amanda of Vivalabooks tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award. Never heard of this thing before, but it totally made my morning anyways (seriously, I woke up, checked my email, found a comment, and she was like "Hey! I tagged you for this blog award, come check it out!") So, yeah, kind of a happy camper.



The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Again, MADE MY MORNING.

Here's How it Works:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

10 Facts About Me:
1. I turn sixteen next month!
2. I have a major celebrity crush on Logan Lerman (but I kind of also love Chris Pine, and, yes I do know he is way older)
3. I'm gonna be a Junior next year.
4. I have a 10 year old sister.
5. I also have a dog. His name is Buddy.
6. I love to draw, even though I'm not very good at it.
7. I love traveling, and want to do it more someday.
8. I am painfully tone deaf.
9. My favorite color is pink!
10. My very favorite band (EVER) is Snow Patrol, but my favorite song is It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

My Questions from Amanda:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog back in April, but didn't really post anything until the end of May.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to read, and no one wanted to listen to me go on and on about my books, so I decided to tell the internet. I got back into my blog because I read Obsidian and Katy was a blogger, and I felt guilty for neglecting my blog.
3. Who is your favorite author?
Cassandra Clare.
4. What is your favorite book?
Um I have a lot of favorites, but I guess I'd have to say City of Bones going on how much I can quote it. Or, if I went on number of times read, it would be The Lightning Thief.
5. Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
My blog is just a baby, no ARCs yet!
6. What are you currently reading?
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
7. How many books are in your TBR pile?
I'll take that as my literal pile (my mental one is way too massive) which has 4 left I think.
8. If you could be a book character for a day who would you be? Why?
Well, maybe Clary Fray/Fairchild/Morgenstern/whatever in City of Fallen Angels, since she's so kick butt in that one ('cause she's learnin' to fight!). Plus Jace is training her... so.. you know. AAAANNNND she's dating Jace, so I guess I'd be her. (I also love her sarcasm and boldness)
9. What is your favorite place to read? Why?

I guess my mom's office or on the couch downstairs. I have been known to read on my floor and fall asleep in a book, but that always hurts my back.
10. Do you prefer Australian or British accents?
Is that even a question?! British, all the way(:

My 10 Blogs:

My Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What's your favorite book?
3. Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
4. Who's your favorite author?
5. What's your favorite band?
6. Why did you start a book blog?
7. What type of books do you like to review?
8. Where are you from?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. Do you think this is fun?

Hope you guys have as much fun as I did! Thanks for participating(:

<end transmission>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...